One day Inca healing ceremonies "without Ayahuasca"
- Duration: 1 Days
- Location: Cusco, Cusco
Our one day Inca healing ceremonies have been developed with Qero Andes priests.
- Your retreat will be overseen by Andean Qero priest
- Coca leaf reading and ceremony (unification of group energy and diagnoses)
- Cleansing and floral ceremony (Therapy of forgiveness)
- Offering of gratitude to Pachamama or Mother Earth
- Experienced assistant / translator to guide guests thought the retreat with processing and integrating the healing experience.
- Vegetarian lunch
- Translation from Quechua/Spanish to English
- All transport to and from the retreat center
- All retreat facilitated in English
08:00 Meeting at Etnikas water place from there shuttle bus to the retreat center
09:00 Meeting with the staff and orientation of the center
09:15 Group meeting – introduction to the shaman and medical staff, discussion about ceremonies intentions.
10:00 Coca leaf ceremony and prayer for the unification of energies.
11:15 Individual consultation with shaman
12:15 Cleansing and floral ceremony.
15:30 Offering of gratitude to Pachamama or Mother Earth
16:40 Opportunity to buy cultural hand craft from the Andean Qero shaman
17:30 Group photos with Shamans and farewell
18:00 Transport back to your hotel in Cusco